Wirecard of Aschheim trains on BigPicture
Wirecard, a TecDAX1 company, trains on BigPicture. Wirecard is an international supplier of electronic payment and risk management solutions. Why do they use Jira + BigPicture and BigPicture Enterprise project management apps?
1 Stock exchange index that tracks 30 largest German companies from the technology sector.
As a contemporary tech company Wirecard needs a versatile SAFe® compliant project management app with all the standard modules, such as teams, roadmap, resources, Gantt chart and risks. Such is BigPicture.
The Big Picture training sessions were very successful with our teams here and finally we got the overview that we needed!!! A big thanks to Dastin for his time and also patience as we indeed had a lot of questions, suggestions and also we need to self-introspect on our methodologies as well (…)
BigPicture training for Wirecard in short
- The two-day training course took place at Wirecard headquarters in Aschheim, Bavaria, Germany.
- Our Jira certified trainer traveled to Wirecard headquarters in the vicinity of Munich.
- Wirecard project managers – Gabriela, Mona and Radhika, had practiced BigPicture and BigPicture Enterprise long before the training session.
- They appreciated the face-to-face training format since this was an opportunity to discuss the application of core BigPicture as well as its Enterprise extension within Wirecard’s Jira environment.
- We received an excellent review after the training.
- What challenges does a quite big company like Wirecard face in Jira – read a report from the second Wirecard training session
Ready for a Jira training in Germany?
Schedule your BigPicture training today at email@example.com