WarsawJS Workshop #24. How to get rid of Facts of Life?
The 33 brave men and women who arrived at the WarsawJS Workshop #24 learnt how to get rid of those nasty little creatures. SoftwarePlant sponsored the event. What did exactly happen during Code testing WarsawJS Workshop #24 on September 16th, 2018?
WarsawJS Workshop #24 attendees learnt how to design a unit converter, but this was only a cover story for code and software testing. This massive ‘thing’ had been sliced into three pieces:
- Unit tests – Workshop #22 on July 22, 2018
- End-to-end tests – Workshop #23 on August 19, 2018
- Integration tests – Workshop #24 on September 16, 2018
WarsawJS Workshop #24 facts
- 33 attendees, 8 hours on integration tests
- 4 groups of various proficiency levels
- the last workshop of a series of events dedicated to software testing:
- unit tests – July 2018
- end-to-end tests – August 2018
- integration tests – September 2018
- a special ‘Workshop Series’ certificate given to those who completed all the three workshops
- trainees were to author a temperature & currency unit converter, and they practiced testing against bugs in their own code
- Continuous Integration tools introduced: Travis CI, CircleCI, Semaphore
- testing technologies and tools utilized: Ava, Jasmine, Jest, Painless, QUnit, tape, Karma, Mocha, Testem
- Swagger UI brief introduction
- SoftwarePlant as an exclusive sponsor
- event hosted by Campus Warsaw: A Google Space
Thank you, WarsawJS for extremely smooth 8 hours. We didn’t even notice the event was coming to an end!
This is a trainer’s repository: