WarsawJS Workshop #15. How to design Tic-tac-toe in JS?
We hear a variety of rationales from people who spend Sundays coding:
- I used to learn JS for some time in the past, then I stopped at some point, but I wish to resume
- I learnt from tutorials and they proved not entirely efficient
- I’m seeking a career change
- JS will help me perform better at my current role
WarsawJS Workshop #15 facts
- 5 groups x 10 people
- over twice as many sign-up’s as available seats
- women made up close to 50% of attendees
- on the 7th January, 2018, at Google Campus Warsaw
- delicious amuse-bouches, Thai cuisine, coffee and energetic drinks for all
- a diploma for everybody
Thank you, WarsawJS Initiators, for extremely smooth 8 hours. We didn’t even notice the event was coming to an end!
Thank you, WarsawJS students for nicely designed games: