Lausanne Valiantys Enterprise Day will appeal to those who prefer a cosy atmosphere: merely 50 guests and only 6 app vendors. Atlassian representative will be there and you can have a ride on the unique 28-station metro (the smallest city in the world with a metro system).
The French-cum-English speaking event will take place on 14th June 2018 in the heart of the Olympic Capital in Lausanne Palace & Spa.
Why to travel to Lausanne for VED?
- hang around with Swiss project management community
- meet Jérôme Anstrousse, General Manager of Valiantys France & Switzerland
- learn how Honeywell and Geosatis utilize tools you already use
- best practices shared by Valiantys and Atlassian experts
- get new ideas on how to optimize your current Jira instance and how to go further with Jira apps, such as BigPicture
- ask questions to Valiantys and Atlassian experts
- finish the day full of ideas
- stroll along Lac de Genève on the pleasant summer evening
2018 Lausanne VED agenda
|8:45||Breakfast & Networking|
Jérôme Anstrousse, General Manager France & Switzerland
|10:00||Automatic deployment of Atlassian applications
Fabrice Vergnenègre, Technical Manager
|10:30||DevOps applied to Atlassian tools
Reto Gehring, Head of Professional Services
|11:00||Coffee break & networking|
|11:30||Centralized Asset Management in Jira
Alvaro Lison, Head of Operations
|12:00||Accompany your growth with high availability solutions
Giulio Iannazzo, Solution Engineer
|12:30||Spice up Jira with NFeed & Exocet
Paul Roche, Consultant
|12:50||Lunch break & networking|
|14:00||Create structured task lists in your Jira requests with Elements
Julie d’Antin, Marketing Manager
|14:20||BIG is Beautiful – Agile Scaling with BigPicture Roadmap
Mike Niwinski, partner
|14:40||Manage project financials, resources and scope to deliver the most value on schedule
Joe Walsh, Director of Growth
|15:00||Coffee break & networking|
|15:30||Jira as a Test Management tool
Diamantino Campos, Senior Software Engineer
|15:50||DevOps as a Service: A global and rational approach of CI / CD for companies
Jonathan Roquelaure, Senior Solution Engineer
|16:10||Jira Reporting – How to think report-wise
Lauma Cirule, Customer Support Consultant
|16:30||Coctail & Networking|
Vendors present at 2018 VED in Lausanne
- Valiantys Software – nFeed, Spreadsheets for Confluence, HR Workflow Bundle and more
- SoftwarePlant – BigPicture / BigGantt PPM apps
- Tempo – Timesheets / Planner / Budgets
- Xpand IT – Xray, Xporter
- JFrog – Artifactory for Bamboo
- eazyBI – Reports and Charts for Jira
What to expect
Video from another French-speaking Valiantys Enterprise Day.
The integration with Trello arriving in BigPicture 8, paves the way for BP to “umbrella portfolio management” league. Let teams in your organization enjoy the tools they love, yet keep an eye on the big picture with Gantt charts, Roadmaps, Program Boards that BigPicture has. More on the new Trello-BigPicture interface.
The release of BigPicture 8 is fast approaching. So far, we’ve debated on new features version 8 is bringing, such as [Boxes], new Gantt chart 2.0, and Scenarios. Let’s have a closer look at the practical aspect – how to upgrade to BigPicture 8 if you’re on version 7.
Lately, there seems to be a trend of letting teams keep the tools they love. At this point ‘umbrella’ portfolio management software must step in. Umbrella-style BigPicture 8 has flexible [Boxes] rather than programs, and these boxes can source tasks from Trello and Jira Cloud/Server instances. Azure DevOps and Rally integrations will follow. Check CEO’s, PM’s, team member’s, and admin’s perspectives on BigPicture 8.
See you at:
- Global SAFe Summit in Denver, Sep 23-24, 2020