Lausanne Valiantys Enterprise Day will appeal to those who prefer a cosy atmosphere: merely 50 guests and only 6 app vendors. Atlassian representative will be there and you can have a ride on the unique 28-station metro (the smallest city in the world with a metro system).
The French-cum-English speaking event will take place on 14th June 2018 in the heart of the Olympic Capital in Lausanne Palace & Spa.
Why to travel to Lausanne for VED?
- hang around with Swiss project management community
- meet Jérôme Anstrousse, General Manager of Valiantys France & Switzerland
- learn how Honeywell and Geosatis utilize tools you already use
- best practices shared by Valiantys and Atlassian experts
- get new ideas on how to optimize your current Jira instance and how to go further with Jira apps, such as BigPicture
- ask questions to Valiantys and Atlassian experts
- finish the day full of ideas
- stroll along Lac de Genève on the pleasant summer evening
2018 Lausanne VED agenda
|8:45||Breakfast & Networking|
Jérôme Anstrousse, General Manager France & Switzerland
|10:00||Automatic deployment of Atlassian applications
Fabrice Vergnenègre, Technical Manager
|10:30||DevOps applied to Atlassian tools
Reto Gehring, Head of Professional Services
|11:00||Coffee break & networking|
|11:30||Centralized Asset Management in Jira
Alvaro Lison, Head of Operations
|12:00||Accompany your growth with high availability solutions
Giulio Iannazzo, Solution Engineer
|12:30||Spice up Jira with NFeed & Exocet
Paul Roche, Consultant
|12:50||Lunch break & networking|
|14:00||Create structured task lists in your Jira requests with Elements
Julie d’Antin, Marketing Manager
|14:20||BIG is Beautiful – Agile Scaling with BigPicture Roadmap
Mike Niwinski, partner
|14:40||Manage project financials, resources and scope to deliver the most value on schedule
Joe Walsh, Director of Growth
|15:00||Coffee break & networking|
|15:30||Jira as a Test Management tool
Diamantino Campos, Senior Software Engineer
|15:50||DevOps as a Service: A global and rational approach of CI / CD for companies
Jonathan Roquelaure, Senior Solution Engineer
|16:10||Jira Reporting – How to think report-wise
Lauma Cirule, Customer Support Consultant
|16:30||Coctail & Networking|
Vendors present at 2018 VED in Lausanne
- Valiantys Software – nFeed, Spreadsheets for Confluence, HR Workflow Bundle and more
- SoftwarePlant – BigPicture / BigGantt PPM apps
- Tempo – Timesheets / Planner / Budgets
- Xpand IT – Xray, Xporter
- JFrog – Artifactory for Bamboo
- eazyBI – Reports and Charts for Jira
What to expect
Video from another French-speaking Valiantys Enterprise Day.
Thought of as classic, or proven, modern Gantt charts cater to agile teams, too. We share two ways of using agile sprints, including Jira Sprints, in BigGantt. More.
BigPicture trial users have long asked for this: Pros and Cons of BigPicture. As with most topics, we take a long term approach here. Pros and cons of our flagship product.
A simplistic way to run program and portfolio management with Jira BigPicture. Just create ‘Program’, ‘Portfolio’, and ‘Project’ custom issue types in Jira. Then use BigPicture’s structure builders for the work breakdown structure. Read Guest post by Tom Pabich of Mark My Words.
See you at:
- Global SAFe Summit in Denver, Sep 23-24, 2020