It’s a perfect place to gather information about
the course, which will help you plan your own BigPicture training
Welcome to training hub
Who can participate in training?
What will you learn during the training?
- The building blocks in BigPicture
- Best practices for navigating BigPicture UI
(to get you started off on the right foot)
- Getting comfortable with Programs
- Fundamentals of BigPicture Gantt
- Getting the most out of Gantt functionalities
- Real-time synchronization between BigPicture and JIRA
- Becoming the master of Gantt
- Clear overview of resources workload
- Resources allocation constraints
- Optimizing and managing resources
WORKING WITH AGILE
- BigPicture Roadmap fundamentals
- Using Roadmap to scale Agile
- Synergy between BigPicture and JIRA Software
- Configuring BigPicture for Agile processes
- Project management with Gantt
- Gantt’s multi–platform compatibility
- Effortless reporting with BigPicture
- Unveiling project management features of BigPicture
- Portfolio view in BigPicture
- Managing portfolio level risk
- Resources allocation with portfolio insight
- Configuring BigPicture for Portfolio overview
- Grooming of existing Programs
- Troubleshooting interface in BigPicture
- How to be a happy BigPicture administrator
Are there training materials?
Below you will find the summary of what we provide and what is needed from the attendees:
- Preconfigured JIRA environment with data sets prepared for BigPicture workshop tasks.
- Highest quality training materials, which were crafted based on countless hours spent on understanding SoftwarePlant customers needs. Our materials are designed to follow the optimal learning curve for understanding BigPicture. Starting from basics and finishing with most robust features. We will guide you through a project management empowerment journey. Because, we believe that such empowerment can be achieved with BigPicture.
What is needed from you:
- Well, we only need your ingenious mind during the training. We will take care of the rest.
Is there a recommended number of participants?
How much does it all cost?
BigPicture training Q&A
Is this more Jira or BigPicture training?
The training is intended to focus on the BigPicture. Which is a Jira app (or addon, plug-in). But as our trainer is both a Jira Cerified Administrator and a coder and an experienced project manager, he will surely answer any Jira-related questions.
How early should I schedule my training?
We recommend that you contact email@example.com at least 2 weeks before an on-line training. Or 4 weeks before an on-site one.
How should I prepare for the BigPicture training?
You may as well be a greenhorn and the majority of our trainees are. But may we suggest that you click through BigPicture before the training. Seems like an hour or so would do. The app is available free of charge for 30-day trial.
How long will the training last?
6 hours per day. Single- or two-day variants are available.
Does a shorter BigPicture training option exist?
Yes, there are two shorter options:
- A one-hour training (demo) with our support team member. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one. This is a Webex-based demo. So you will hear our team member and you will share screens,
- or: you may use BigPicture tutorials on our YouTube channel as well as BigPicture user guide on Atlassian Confluence.
You might also try to learn, at least the Gantt module, by yourself. Gantt tutorials and thoughts on self-learning.
Are reviews of the BigPicture training available?
Below are a few excerpts from after-training e-mails from clients.
Or jump to BigPicture training reviews page.
On-line vs on-site training
While they last about the same, 1 or 2 days:
- The Webex online training tends to be cheaper and there is no need for get-togethers. To give you an example, we had this sort of training session delivered to people connecting from San Mateo, CA, San Diego, CA and Missouri at the same time.
- The on-site variant is when our trainer travels to a client. This is generally 50-70% more expensive, but we consider this option more efficient too.
Who attended your training before?
People from SONY, Wirecard, Qualcomm, Allianz, Allegiant to call the big names. And countless medium and small organizations, too, like Lola Tech. We’re happy to travel around the world, e.g. Germany, America.
Here we share thoughts on Free Jira training.