All-American is Scaled Agile Framework, but starting 2018 you no longer need to hop the Pond to learn the best agile practices. SAFe® Summit comes to Europe. Let’s meet in Frankfurt, Germany between 25 and 28 June. What’s on the agenda?
- 25-26 June 2018. Pre-conference training: learn the principles and practices of DevOps in SAFe.
- 26 June. Summit Partner Day: for Scaled Agile Partners and their SPCs, SPCTs, business, marketing, and sales leads. Partners will enjoy actionable, targeted content on selling, supporting, and deploying SAFe® products and services.
- 27-28 June. Regional SAFe® Summit: two days of regionally focused keynotes, technical sessions, customer success stories, exhibits, and unlimited networking.
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 50 m from Terminal 1 of the Frankfurt hub.
- SAFe® professionals from a wide range of industries and disciplines—from Europe and beyond
- Enterprise leaders and change agents
- Scaled Agile Partners
- SAFe® Fellows, Contributors, the Framework team, and the Learning & Certification team
Note that the German summit has been prepended with “Regional”, so it’s 2018 Regional SAFe® Summit, Europe. The regular SAFe® Summit takes place in Washington D.C., on October 1-5, 2018 and SoftwarePlant will be there, too.
In good company
Exhibitors of the 2018 Regional SAFe® Summit include Xebia, Rentouch, Pretty Agile, Panaya, Nitor, Ivar Jacobson Intl., Gladwell Academy, Flowsphere Scaled Agile Professionals, CGI, Botron Software, AgileCraft, ca technologies, Accenture SolutionsIQ, Pedco Managed Process Services, SoftwarePlant, Kegon.
How was it last year?
The integration with Trello arriving in BigPicture 8, paves the way for BP to “umbrella portfolio management” league. Let teams in your organization enjoy the tools they love, yet keep an eye on the big picture with Gantt charts, Roadmaps, Program Boards that BigPicture has. More on the new Trello-BigPicture interface.
The release of BigPicture 8 is fast approaching. So far, we’ve debated on new features version 8 is bringing, such as [Boxes], new Gantt chart 2.0, and Scenarios. Let’s have a closer look at the practical aspect – how to upgrade to BigPicture 8 if you’re on version 7.
Lately, there seems to be a trend of letting teams keep the tools they love. At this point ‘umbrella’ portfolio management software must step in. Umbrella-style BigPicture 8 has flexible [Boxes] rather than programs, and these boxes can source tasks from Trello and Jira Cloud/Server instances. Azure DevOps and Rally integrations will follow. Check CEO’s, PM’s, team member’s, and admin’s perspectives on BigPicture 8.
See you at:
- Global SAFe Summit in Denver, Sep 23-24, 2020