All-American is Scaled Agile Framework, but starting 2018 you no longer need to hop the Pond to learn the best agile practices. SAFe® Summit comes to Europe. Let’s meet in Frankfurt, Germany between 25 and 28 June. What’s on the agenda?
- 25-26 June 2018. Pre-conference training: learn the principles and practices of DevOps in SAFe.
- 26 June. Summit Partner Day: for Scaled Agile Partners and their SPCs, SPCTs, business, marketing, and sales leads. Partners will enjoy actionable, targeted content on selling, supporting, and deploying SAFe® products and services.
- 27-28 June. Regional SAFe® Summit: two days of regionally focused keynotes, technical sessions, customer success stories, exhibits, and unlimited networking.
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 50 m from Terminal 1 of the Frankfurt hub.
- SAFe® professionals from a wide range of industries and disciplines—from Europe and beyond
- Enterprise leaders and change agents
- Scaled Agile Partners
- SAFe® Fellows, Contributors, the Framework team, and the Learning & Certification team
Note that the German summit has been prepended with “Regional”, so it’s 2018 Regional SAFe® Summit, Europe. The regular SAFe® Summit takes place in Washington D.C., on October 1-5, 2018 and SoftwarePlant will be there, too.
In good company
Exhibitors of the 2018 Regional SAFe® Summit include Xebia, Rentouch, Pretty Agile, Panaya, Nitor, Ivar Jacobson Intl., Gladwell Academy, Flowsphere Scaled Agile Professionals, CGI, Botron Software, AgileCraft, ca technologies, Accenture SolutionsIQ, Pedco Managed Process Services, SoftwarePlant, Kegon.
How was it last year?
Thought of as classic, or proven, modern Gantt charts cater to agile teams, too. We share two ways of using agile sprints, including Jira Sprints, in BigGantt. More.
BigPicture trial users have long asked for this: Pros and Cons of BigPicture. As with most topics, we take a long term approach here. Pros and cons of our flagship product.
A simplistic way to run program and portfolio management with Jira BigPicture. Just create ‘Program’, ‘Portfolio’, and ‘Project’ custom issue types in Jira. Then use BigPicture’s structure builders for the work breakdown structure. Read Guest post by Tom Pabich of Mark My Words.
See you at:
- Global SAFe Summit in Denver, Sep 23-24, 2020