Location: Warsaw or remotely
Hi! We’re SoftwarePlant and we’re the proud developers of BigPicture – one of the leading project management tools used by over 30 000 teams from companies all over the world. Our products are used by CEO’s, Managers, Directors and Project Managers from companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
At SoftwarePlant, you can expect a flat structure, a tight-knit team, and a collaborative spirit. You will encounter both demanding product development problems and the shared excitement of rolling up your sleeves and working together towards achieving major goals.
As our Reporting Analyst, you’ll be responsible for
- Exploring data to find actionable insights, and help design individual functionalities/screens, and define roadmaps/work priorities
- Preparing reports: monthly, ad-hoc, etc.
- Maintaining and creating dashboards using Google Spreadsheets, Google Data Studio, Kibana, BigQuery, etc.
- Supporting decision-making process in the area of product development
- Working with the product development teams (UX, Product Management, etc.) to monitor data about our applications
We are looking for
- 2+ years of experience doing analysis for a technology company.
- Experience with large datasets and the ability to optimize queries.
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of how to move company metrics.
- Polish and English language proficiency, enabling fluent verbal and e-mail communication (B2 level in English, and at least C1 in Polish).
- Ability to explain advanced analytical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational skills for detailed and priority-orientated work
In a nutshell, this is how we work
- Top-notch hardware (MacBook Pro and HD monitors) and software
- No dress code
- Flat company structure, where decisions are made quickly and efficiently
- Remotely* or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies
*Before submitting your CV please consider that we are currently only able to extend our offers to Candidates who have acquired status of a tax resident in Poland
Perks and benefits
- Training budget, access to our in-house library and e-learning platforms
- Multisport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Plenty of integration events
Renumeration & model of cooperation
- 10 000 – 15 000 PLN + VAT /month B2B contract
Before submitting your CV please consider that we are currently only able to extend our offers to Candidates who have acquired status of a tax resident in Poland