Methoda-Atlassian Day. What to Expect in Tel Aviv?
The event is special in many ways. It’s free for both participants and Atlassian vendors. In spite of that, the audience really cares during the presentations. If you are early by a day or two, like we were, you would be driven around the city by the host to meet your potential clients. How was it in Tel Aviv on the 28th of March, 2019? Will we participate in Methoda-Atlassian Day 2020?
Whom to expect at the event?
Expect committed Israeli project managers. 170 people attended Methoda Atlassian Day in 2018 and the number grew up to 250 in 2019. The foreign party is limited to Atlassian vendors – check the Speakers section. But the tech industries in the 4 million metropolia of Tel Aviv are growing rapidly. We had an interesting conversation with an HP Indigo employee and the last thing we could say about the audience was that they didn’t care. With the real estate prices of 1 billion shekels per room and many skyscrapers under construction, you can easily anticipate the prospects of Jira in Israel.
Methoda-Atlassian Day ‘2019 facts
Where? Lago, Rishon LeZion, 6 HaMea VeEsrim St.
When? 28th March 2019, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- languages spoken: Hebrew, English
- admission free for both guests and Atlassian vendors
- 250 participants in 2019
- predominantly domestic event
How does Methoda Atlassian Day compare to Jira & Bira by Manageware?
Whom to expect during the Methoda-Atlassian Day 2020? Look at the following people and organizations that were active during the 2019 edition:
- Yaniv Shoshani, Deputy CEO at Methoda: Beyond Agile and Devops with Atlassian Tools
- Vlad Cavalcanti – Channel Manager, Southern EMEA at Atlassian: Teamwork in the Enterprise – Past, present and future
- Peter Bengov, Information Systems Application Expert at Taboola: Embed Jira in a company’s culture and daily routine – Why & how HR and R&D work on the same platform in Taboola
- Sergio Freire, Product Manager at Xray: Improving Quality through Test Automation
- Ran Lavi, Jira Expert at Methoda: Realistic Long Term Planning in Jira – the Right Way
- Julia Atlygina, Product Owner & QA Lead at ALM Works: Live reporting in Structure for Jira
- Eyal Goldenberg, Development Manager at Methoda: Jira – a world of endless Integration Possibilities
- Raimonds Simanovskis, Founder & CEO at eazyBI: eazyBI for Software and Service Team Performance Analysis
- Paweł Guz, Driving Operational Excellence at Softwareplant – Project Portfolio Management with Big Picture
- Yaniv Shoshani, Deputy CEO at Methoda: New and Future Developments in the Atlassian Platfrom: JIRA 8, JiraOPs, NextGen Projects, BitBucket Latest, Confluence news and more…