Lola Tech, a pioneering airline software developer from Romania trains on BigPicture. The reason is that they are a partner of Allegiant, a successful US low-cost airline, which believes in developing its own monolithic software more than most other travel companies.
So, whereas the majority of software suppliers may not make money on Allegiant, they have chosen BigPicture to project manage the development of their in-house software. Jira is used at Allegiant for issue tracking. BigPicture, in turn, aggregates data and well… delivers the big picture, per SAFe® methodology, to the management.
BigPicture training for Lola Tech in short
- The two-day training course took place at SoftwarePlant’s headquarters in Warsaw, Poland
- our Jira certified trainer ran the training
- Lola Tech’s two trainees from Romania were pretty senior and experienced Jira users
- Actually it was like the Spanish Inquisition; they really interrogated and grilled our trainer!
- They appreciated the face-to-face training format since this was an opportunity to discuss the application of BigPicture within Lola Tech’s Jira environment
- We received an excellent review after the training
Schedule your BigPicture training today at firstname.lastname@example.org